Effective January 29, 2019, we will be updating our online payment portal. All customers will be required to create a NEW online profile using their NEW account number. For questions regarding your new account number, please call the DeKalb Utility office at (615) 597-6490.
DeKalb Utility District has partnered with Nexbillpay to extend an additional payment option for customers interested in using their check, debit card or credit card to pay their bill. Nexbillpay is a trusted third party automated payment service that allows you to pay your bill online.
- Bill payments can be made at any time, 24/7/365.
- You will need your account number from your printed billing statement to complete your bill payment. You may request your account number by calling DeKalb Utility District.
- Nexbillpay charges a small service fee for each transaction.
How do I use this Service?
Customers will need the following to pay their bill:
1. DeKalb Utility District account number (located on your billing statement).
2. The balance owed on your bill (also located on your billing statement).
3. Your payment method: check, debit card, or credit card.
- What is the Service Fee?
Nexbillpay charges a service fee to cover payment handling and all processing charges. Service fee will be calculated and disclosed prior to finishing payment.
- Does DeKalb Utility District keep any part of the service fee?
DeKalb Utility District will NEVER keep any part of the Nexbillpay service fee. Nexbillpay is a separate entity providing a service for all the customers of DeKalb Utility District.
- How do I get a payment receipt?
After your payment is approved, NexBillPay will email your payment receipt to the email address you provided during the payment process. You can also print your receipt after the transaction is complete.
TO PAY ONLINE, BEGIN BELOW
To begin your quick and easy bill payment you must agree to the following:
DeKalb Utility District: (615) 597-6490 – Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm.
Please be aware that the balance you see may not be the most up to date balance due as files are not updated on a daily bases. Contact our office prior to making payments to insure proper payment will be made.
BY CLICKING I ACCEPT, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE NEXBILLPAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS.